The following roadmap represents our future plans for rdiffweb. This information is provided to you for basic purposes and is not a commitment on our part. It is likely that this roadmap changes.
Version 0.9 (release mid 2016)
- Support python 2.7 and 3.4.
- Fix mail notifications.
- Add graphs to show elapse time, size, files count, etc. rdiff-backup provides a lot of statistics. I want to display them with d3js.
- Pipe creation of tar.gz and zip archive (to reduce disk footprint and speedup download).
- Control retention period from rdiffweb (–remove-older-than)
- Improve administration panel to avoid editing the configuration manually.
- Search file or folder by name
- Support more repository type: rsync and duplicity
- Create a debian package to install rdiffweb
- Avoid authentication for RSS feed (using token key)
To have a better overview of the tasks we plan to complete, have a look at our gitlab repository: http://git.patrikdufresne.com/pdsl/rdiffweb/issues