- Ever since we launched the beta version of Minarca in October 2015, our team has been working to provide you with a more efficient and user-friendly version. Minarca, which allows you to back up data online through a web interface, is constantly evolving to better meet customer needs. Here is a list of changes we have made:
Web interface design
Vibrant new themes!
- We have chosen a new range of eye-catching colours for Minarca’s new web interface.
- Consolidated selection of file download formats
- New buttons allow you to better navigate between the folders in your repository.
- New features in the Minarca web interface have been added to enhance the user experience.
Customized data retention history
- You can now configure the data retention period for previous versions of your folders. This function frees up space in your user plan.
- From now on, you will receive a confirmation email when you change your email address or password. Additionally, to prevent any malfunction or error with user settings, a new notification system warns you by email if a backup has not been performed for a certain period.
- You can now analyze your data storage information with the help of graphs.
- If you do not already have a subscription to Minarca, we invite you to start our free 30-day trial version today!